Here are various forms that you and your partner may have to fill out.

Prior to your first visit

Please fill out one health declaration each

Prior to in vitro fertilization (IVF)/insemination (AIH)

You are required to give consent before your first IVF/AIH-attempt. Sign form here:

Prior to transfer of frozen embryos

Both of you are required to sign this consent form. A new consent form must be signed and submitted before every embryo transfer.

Subsequent to birth

Please fill out this form after the delivery of the baby

Gross salary deduction

If your treatment is paid (or partly paid) by gross salary deduction a signed agreement with your employer must be handed in before start of treatment.